In This Issue
1. Zion Temple Celebration Center - Kigali has Faith to build a 200,000 seat sanctuary - Zion Temple Celebration Center - Kigali irizera kubaka urusengero rifite imyanya 200,000!
Grand Opening for Zion Temple Celebration Center – Nyamata (Bugesera) -
Itangizwa ku mugaragaro kw’itorero rya Zion Temple i Nyamata (Bugesera)!
3. Messages of the Week Summary:
- The Light of choosing in a person (Mat 1:18-25) Sunday, December 17, 2006
- Urumuri rwo guhitamo mu muntu (Matayo 1:18-25) - Ku Cyumweru, taliki ya 17 Ukuboza 2006
- Expanding in your life through the deathof a loved one! Isaiah 6:1; Joshua 1:1 - Tuesday December 19, 2006
- Kwaguka mu buzima bwawe : urupfu rw’uwo ukunda (Yesaya 6:1, Yosuwa 1:1) - Ku wa kabiri 19 Ukuboza 2006
4. Apostle Paul new CD available on line
5. God’s Vision is our Destiny 2007 International
Conference to be held in
during Memorial Week-end (May 25-27, 2007)
Zion Temple Celebration Center - Kigali has Faith to build a 200,000 seat sanctuary!
As Apostle Paul was preaching to this last Sunday December 17, 2006 congregation, he had a word of knowledge suggesting that Zion Temple Celebration Center - Kigali is can and will indeed undertake to erect a sanctuary that will seat 200,000 people.The entire congregation - about 5000 had gathered for Sunday main service - immediately acted on that word by holding hands together along with pastors and, in unity, confessed with boldness powerful words that opened Heaven in order for that building to be constructed. There is no shadow of doubt that when this sanctuary is completed, it will be a landmark of the Rwandan soil.
Zion Temple Celebration Center - Kigali irizera kubaka urusengero rifite imyanya 200,000!
Nk'uko ijambo ry'ubumenyi ryamanukiye kuri Apotre Paul Gitwaza ubwo yigishaga mu materaniro yo ku Cyumweru taliki ya 17 Ukuboza 2006, itorero Zion Temple Kigali rishobora kandi rigiye kureba uburyo ryakubaka urusengero rufite imyanya 200,000. Ibyo byahise bishyirwa mu bikorwa, ubwo abakrisyo b'ibyo torero bari bitabiriye amateraniro yo kuri icyo cyumweru, basaga 5,000, bafatanye urunana bose hamwe, hamwe n’abashumba nabo bunze ubumwe, maze batura amagambo y’imbaraga afungura imiryango y'Ijuru ngo iryo torero ryubakwe.
Nta shiti, nirimara kubakwa, iri torero rizaba imwe mu nyubako nyaburanga y’u Rwanda.
Grand Opening for Zion Temple Celebration Center – Nyamata (Bugesera)!
The Grand Opening for Zion Temple Celebration Center – Nyamata (Bugesera) and the ordination ceremony for ZTCC – Nyamata are scheduled on Saturday December 23, 2006. This Church has been in existence for about 2 years, and has about 300 members.
Itangizwa ku mugaragaro kw’itorero rya Zion Temple i Nyamata (Bugesera)!
Kuri uyu wa gatandatu, taliki ya 23 Ukuboza 2006, hateganyijwe igikorwa cyo gutangiza ku mugaragaro itorero rya Zion Temple – Nyamata, hamwe no gusiga amavuta umushumba urihagarariye.
Iryo torero ubundi rimaze imyaka hafi 2 rikora, rikaba rimaze kugwiza abakristu bageze kuri 300.
The Light of choosing in a person (Mat 1:18-25) Sunday, December 17, 2006
Every person has a source of light in him which manifests what is in him whether to friends, Satan or God. We cannot hide that source of light, rather we can see it from one another and know exactly the interior state of another: how he thinks, how he feels, and much more.
So, depending on the interior state of somebody, his/her source of light has different ways of expression. We can compare them to the regulation of the traffic lights:
1. First mode of expression: It is when somebody feels s/he is self-sufficient, does not need to be bothered by anybody else. In this case, there is a light that is shining from within him, comparable to the red light, which tells anyone to stay away or STOP! When somebody is sending this signal, even God himself is compelled to abide by that light. He cannot invade the privacy of that person, because s/he has chosen to protect the sovereignty of his/her portion.
2. Second mode of expression: It is when a person starts to understand that in all the experiences s/he is going through, s/he needs somebody else, but s/he is not completely surrendered. In this particular situation, s/he still has reservation, is still hesitating whether s/he should confess the need of assistance and seek help. This situation is comparable to the yellow light in the traffic signals.
3. Third mode of expression: It is when a person has figured out that self-reliance is not working, and that no matter what s/he needs assistance. Then s/he surrender him/herself, seek council, ask for aid, confess his/her problem, and is willing to receive any help regardless of where it is coming from. In this instance, even God is compelled to come and help. He has complete access to come any time and intervene in your life. Only in this instance, can He come and do miracles beyond what you would expect. This is the green light situation.
Urumuri rwo guhitamo mu muntu (Matayo 1:18-25) - Ku Cyumweru, taliki ya 17 Ukuboza 2006
Burya umuntu agira muri we isoko y’urumuri yerekana ikimurimo, haba ku bantu bagenzi be, kuri satani, cyangwa se ku Mana. Iyo soko y’urumuri ntuyihishira, kandi ubasha kuyisoma muri mugenzi abasha kumenya uko amaze muri we: uko atekereza, uko yumva (feelings), ndetse n’ibindi.
Bitewe rero n’uburyo uwo muntu amaze, iyo soko y’urumuri ifite uburyo butandukanye cyane yigaragarizamo (twagereranya n’amabara ya traffic lights – feux rouges):
- Uburyo bwa mbere: iyo umuntu yumva yihagije, adakeneye ko hari umuvogera, uwari we wese. Icyo gihe hari urumuri ruba rurabagirana muri we, twavuga ko ari umutuku, rubwira urureba ngo hagarara! STOP! Urwo rumuri twarugereranya n’umutuku wa traffic lights. Iyo umuntu ari kuri urwo rwego, n’Imana ubwayo yubaha urwo rumuri: ntishobora kuvogera ibye, kuko uwo muntu aba yahisemo kurina ubusugire bw’ubutaka bumurimo.
- Uburyo bwa 2: iyo umuntu atangiye gusobanukirwa ko mubyo anyuramo byose, akeneye umufasha, ariko atarirekura byuzuye. Icyo gihe aba agifite amakenga, atarafata icyemezo cyo gusaba gutabarwa no gufashwa. Twabishushanyisha n’urumuri rw’umuhondo, tubona muri za traffic lights.
- Uburyo bwa 3: iyo umuntu yabonye ko byanze bikunze, gukomeza kwihagararaho ntaho biri bumugeze, ubwo akirekura, agasaba inama, agasaba imfashanyo, akavuga ikibazo afite, akisunga uwagira icyo amurusha. Icyo gihe Imana niho itabara neza cyane. Iba ifite uburenganzira busesuye bwo kwinjira mu buzima bwawe no gukora ibitangaza utakekaga.
Paul Gitwaza released his new CD album “Imirimo Yawe” during his trip in the USA. The album contains 10
songs and each song has its deep meaning. Each song has the potential to
lift up the listener to a higher level of glory. Many people know Paul Gitwaza as an
Apostle and a Preacher, but not as a Worshipper. This new CD proves that
there is no contradiction between the two. According to him, a true Apostle
must be a true Worshipper. To the listen to this CD, he gives this advice:
“As you listen, I beseech you, calm down and let your mind settle at the
foot of His Cross. Only in few minutes, your eyes will be open to new
levels of glory, and you will enjoy and experience anew the love of Jesus
Christ toward you!
To promote this CD, a new website
is now operational. Currently, you can use it to buy Paul Gitwaza Music,
Preaching and Teaching online, to get the songs lyrics for free, and to
learn more about his worship career.
We will continue to develop
it to include products and services afforded by the full
spectrum of his prolific
Expanding in your life through the death of a loved one! Isaiah 6:1; Joshua 1:1, Tuesday December 19, 2006
The death of a loved one is always a difficult time, where grief combine with confusion to create a situation of mourning, sorrow and despair that can last years, with the potential to distract us from achieving one’s purpose in life.
However, it does not have to be that way. Beyond sorrow and grieving over the loss of a loved one, there can be expansion and promotion. In Bible, we learn that the prophet Isaiah saw the Lord immediately after the death of King Uzziah whom he loved deeply. And God spoke to Joshua persuading him to cross over the Jordan river and entering into Canaan because Joshua was mourning over the death of Moses, and uncertain about what to do next, seeing that Moses was no more!
It is possible that a beloved one will prevent you from expansion, when he has become the object of your attention and preoccupation and when the Lord Jesus has became second priority in your life.
Isaiah knew his calling, but he spent many years writing exclusively about King Uzziah (2 Chronicles 26:21-22), without giving much consideration to the purpose for which God had called him. At Uzziah’s death, the prophet had an encounter with the Lord and now he could listen, because the king’s distraction was not there anymore.
You too may have to make a decision about seeking your God with a pure heart, disabling any distraction from preventing you from to reach the maximum potential of the purpose God has for your life. I am not advocating that you lay aside your friends, but that you give the Lord first priority in your life, in a context where families, friends and agendas compete for your attention!
Kwaguka mu buzima bwawe : urupfu rw’uwo ukunda Yesaya 6:1, Yosuwa 1:1 - Ku wa kabiri 19 Ukuboza 2006
Iyo umuntu wakundaga yitabye Imana, akenshi dukunda kugwa mu kantu, tugakomeza kubabara no kurira imyaka igashira, bigatuma tunakererwa kugira icyo tugeraho.
Ariko rero burya hari igihe urupfu rw’uwo ukunda ruhita rukurikira kwaguka mu buzima bwawe. Ntubona ko umuhanuwi Yesaya yatangiye kuganira n’Imana mu gihe yari akirira urupfu rw’umwami yakundaga Uziya? None se ukeka ko Imana ibwira Yosuwa ngo nahaguruke yinjire i Kanani, bitari uko Yosuwa yari yanze kwambuka atabona Mose, yaranze kurangiza ikiriyo?
Erega burya, hari ubwo uwo ukunda ushobora kumutunga mu mutima akakubuza kwaguka; iyo ari we uhora ureba, iyo uhora umutekereza, Yesu akaza ku mwanya wa kabiri!
Yesaya yari azi umuhamagaro we; ariko yamaze igihe kinini cyane yandika iby’Umwami Uziya gusa (2 Ingoma 26:21-22), atitaye ku muhamagaro Imana yamuhaye. Uziya apfuye, nibwo Imana yabashije kumuvugisha undi arumva: ntiyari agifite ikimurangaza…
Nawe rero gerageza mwenedata, ushake Imana; sinkubwiriza kureka inshuti. Ngusabye kutazirutisha Imana.